Following the government announcements on July 19th 2021 – the terms and conditions for hiring the hall will revert to standard terms prior to the Coronavirus outbreak.
The Village Hall committee has decided to continue with the safety arrangements shown below, subject to existing policies and risk assessments:
UMBERLEIGH VILLAGE HALL
COVID PROTECTION POLICY AFTER19 JULY 21
The Committee of Umberleigh Village Hall recommend that users of the Hall continue with the following main safety arrangements, as advised by the Government and Devon County Council.
- A MAXIMUM OF 60 PEOPLE IN THE HALL AT ONE TIME
- FACE MASKS TO BE WORN WHEN MOVING AROUND
- HAND SANITISERS AVAILABLE ON ENTERING AND LEAVING
- SEPARATE ENTRANCE AND EXIT DOORS
- MAXIMUM VENTILATION
- LOG IN/APP BY ALL ATTENDING
Please help us to keep the Hall safe by following the above procedures.
For any further help with the above, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Umberleigh Village Hall
Umberleigh, Devon, EX37 9AB
Tel: 01769 540644